Looking for New Team to Host Le Dîner en Blanc – Miami 2018
Le Dîner en Blanc is more than a simple picnic. It is a spontaneous movement founded on values like friendship, elegance, heritage, respect and secrecy... There are no commercial objectives, political affiliations, or charitable associations. For one night, guests enhance their city’s most prestigious public spaces by participating in the unexpected.
A true global phenomenon, Le Dîner en Blanc brings people together from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds under one organization: Dîner en Blanc International. More than 70 cities around the world host their own annual Le Dîner en Blanc event including Paris, Sydney, Hong Kong, London, Johannesburg, Vancouver, and Toronto. Le Dîner en Blanc is celebrated in more than 20 cities across the United States including New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Dallas, Los Angeles and Miami! Premiering in 2014, Le Dîner en Blanc – Miami is on its way to becoming one of Miami’s not-to-be-missed events! For official photos and videos of these incredible nights, visit miami.dinerenblanc.com/media.
For the event to continue on, Le Dîner en Blanc International is now looking for a new team of hosts to carry it out in 2018 and onwards. If you are interested, please fill the Le Dîner en Blanc - Application form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section located on the Le Dîner en Blanc International webpage. If you are still left with questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to the interested organizers:
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large scale events and who have dealt with alcohol and venue permits.
- All communications with Le Dîner en Blanc International will be in French or English.
- Le Dîner en Blanc International does not produce the events. We offer a support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. As this service is offered for free, organizers must have the drive, experience, and structure, and they must comply with the standards and values established by Le Dîner en Blanc.
- It is important to understand that we don’t hire any organizers. Events are headed by passionate, local people who are in love with their city and the concept. Each event is financially independent from Le Dîner en Blanc International Inc.
- Le Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated with any charitable or political causes.
We will prioritize applications submitted before July 24th, 2017.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you become part of our unique and original Le Dîner en Blanc experience!
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: